V-Ego San, also known as "Sumo Wrestling", was a game played outside of the client. With a certain number of wins, players could receive free furni in the studios.
The gameplay of V-Ego San is similar to Rock-Paper-Scissors, but with five wrestling moves. After a player loses two out of three times, they leave the ring, and the winner keeps playing, and fights the next person in line. If a player is away during a turn, the computer chooses a move for them.
Rice Paper Divider
The game was designed in much the same fashion as the popular game 'Rock, Paper, Scissors', in that each move had a counter and no one move had any more chance of winning than any other.
- Head Hit beats Flying Punch and Body Blaster.
- Body Blaster beats Overhead Toss and Flying Punch.
- Flying Kick beats Body Blaster and Head Hit.
- Overhead Toss beats Head Hit and Flying Kick.
- Flying Punch beats Flying Kick and Overhead Toss.