- “With these ultra-cool separators that double as bar desks you can arrange your Studio the way you want to!”
- — Online Catalogue
Separators, commonly referred to as "Sep(s)", were simple 2x1 table furni objects. This line of furni is coded as "Necessities 2" and was located on page 7 of the Online Catalogue. There were 8 colors total. There was never an official red version, despite the game's Coca-Cola theme.
- Beige, also known as "Brown"
- Grey, also known as "Black"
- Steel, also known as "Aqua"
Even though the term "Separators" almost always refers to the above furni, other items used the name in their name or code.
- The following are coded as [#type: "Separator"]
- Acoustic Pad (Necessities)
- Tinted Separator (Necessities)- "Premier Seperator[ ] with a Tinted Windows"
- Corner Piece (Necessities) - "Premier Studio Separator Corner Piece, Connect your separators"
- Coke Machine (Necessities)
- Diner Table (Necessities)
- Vanilla Coke Machine (Rares)
- Aquatic Divider (Special)
- DJ Stand (Necessities; MyCokeRewards)
- DJ Console (Necessities; MyCokeRewards)
- A common bug existed and was exploited to make Separators two colors.